Hradec Economic Days ISSN 2464-6059 (Print), 2464-6067 (Online) are edition of double-blind peer-reviewed contributions from the HED conference since 2013 written in English. The contributions in Czech, Slovak and Polish are published in the Hradec ekonomické dny edition. Copies are available at the beginning of the conference, online copy on then flash drives and after the conference at the web as well available for download. The edition is published annually by University of Hradec Kralove (executive departments: Department of Economics and Department of Management both of the Faculty of Informatics and Management, University of Hradec Kralove).
Hradec Economic Days edition is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
About conference: Aims & Scope
Our goal is to present research both theoretical and empirical papers in the field of economy, business economics and management. Hradec economic days promote exchange of ideas and contact of academics from the different fields with practitioners by providing a vehicle for discussion at the conference. By practitioners are meant especially the invited speakers form The Czech National Bank and entrepreneurs. Our Aim&Scope covers but it is not strictly limited to following areas which also represents conference sessions:
- Latest issues in the financial markets - English
- Regional development in macroeconomic context - English
- Business economics and management - English
- Mathematical models in economics - English
- Modern trends in management - English
- Ekonomia i zarządzanie regionów i przedsiębiorstw - Polish
- Ekonomika a řízení firem a regionů - Czech, Slovak (for a manuscript upload we separate tourism economics aside from other economic manuscripts in Czech and Slovak)
The conference languages:
English, Czech, Polish, Slovak
Invited speakers presentations:
Ther conference is held at University of Hradec Kralove building A (Common education building). Hradecká 1227/4, Hradec Králové, see Map. You can reach conference venue by mass transit, take the bus or trolley-bus no. 1, 9, 24 and 28 from the railway station to Heyrovského station or no. 2, 16 and 27 to Zimní stadion station.